Tuesday 15 June 2021

Effects of Marijuana


EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA

 Kia ora, my topic for science fair is the effects of marijuana me and my partner will be discovering the effects of it and what good it could do as well. Not only does it damage your brain but your body as well! Me and my partner have a hypothesis of for being that marijuana is an effective weed that can cure people but can also damage your brain if you use it at a young age. "Marijuana, weed, pot, dope, they're different names for the same drug"


5 comments:

  1. Hey Roxy this is a interesting topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great topic for your science fair project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update on how its going:

    My goal today is to complete my write up done and to get into researching about marijuana.

    ReplyDelete