Monday 13 May 2019

CaRpOoL kArAoKe : )

So at the end of the week last week we had our assembly. It was a very hectic week for both room 5 and 6 to fit in some time for assembly practice. I decided to post our Carpool Karaoke because I though that was a very cool and funny item we presented on the day. The song me and my friends done was London Thumakda, which is a song me and my friends enjoy listening to. We are the 6th group that is in the car and I am the one in the back. I think that song is just a hyped song to listen to especially when your in a hyped mood. It was our whole class that done Carpool Karaoke, we also had a bloopers to which was very funny as well. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey Roxy its Ocean here from room 6 (next door) Kawakawa Primary School. This is a very interesting blog post I like it my mannn!!! Your karaoke was so funny, Was it hard like did you take up much time? Anyways this was so interesting and was so fun to do cant wait to do more assembly item and much more of you amazing blog post keep up the good work and maybe in your spare time you can check out my blog : http://kpsoceanv.blogspot.com/ happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were all definitely very funny! I love how confident you all are to perform this kind of item, I especially liked your little dance in the back seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Roxy my name is Angela and I am a Student at Paihia School. I really liked your post about the Carpool Karaoke. I thought it was very Interesting and funny to watch at the same time. Is that the first Carpool Karaoke you and you class has done?

    ReplyDelete