Thursday 18 October 2018

MY HOLIDAY !!

My holiday was full with excitement moments and with joyful people. I went to the beach quite often, and played with my nephew on the park. During the holidays I was doing kickboxing because I have to train and make weight for my fight coming up in December. Kickboxing is a hobby of mine I do enjoy training, I do it throughout the week Monday to Friday. At training we use focus pads, Thai pads, gloves, shin pads and also kick boxing 🥊 bags. On Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays we do training with a whole bunch of people and on Tuesdays and Thursdays is fighters training. Tuesday’s and Thursday’s we spar in and out of the ring to get prepared for our upcoming fights. I also went to the wave pools with my friend we had a lot of fun, we then also went to burger king 🍔 👑  and Kmart. At Kmart we bought a couple of things that we thought were cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxy, Im Anna from St Patrick's school

    It really seems like you had a great holiday. fighters training sounds exciting to! here we don't have Kmart or Burger king, but I've been to both of them. I tried doing kick boxing, I failed haha. Feel free to check out my blog just click my name! - Anna

    ReplyDelete