Monday 29 October 2018

Through the weekend : )

My weekend started off extraordinary it pretty much started on the Friday. I started off with a training with toa which is the kickboxing gym I go to. At training we played some games but the losers had to do a sprint up the hill. There were also other exercises apart of it like bunny hop,bear crawl, jumping jacks etc. Training was very fun but still tiering. That Friday night I was up for a very long time, and I had training the next day. I ended up getting to sleep around 2:30 to 3:00am and I have no idea why I was up at that time. Saturday morning I had to wake up early around 6:30am so that I could get ready be nice and fresh get my parents awake/out of bed to take me down to my trainers house. I then arrived at my trainers house sat down on the couch played on my iPad then headed off to Kaikohe to do some sparing. We arrived in Kaikohe warmed up, done some sparing for a couple of hours and then finished up there. We went to McDonalds to get the babies some,then made our way home. I got home tired and no energy so then I decided to go to sleep. I woke up had a bath and dinner played on my iPad then off back to sleep again. On Sunday I had really really relaxed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment