Monday 3 December 2018

During Saturday !!!



During Saturday
On Saturday I woke up pretty late like around 9 o clock and decided to relax in bed playing on my iPad, and watching videos. I then jumped out of bed and remembered that the Christmas parade was going to be starting around 11 o clock, so i quickly got changed found me a jersey and waited till we were going. Sitting down and waiting was pretty boring but then my friends papa drove over to see if I wanted to go with them so then I said yes sprinted down to my room to get a jersey walked over to his house and off we went. Arriving in Kawakawa was pretty funny because we were driving around finding a parking spot then someone else would take it. We finally found a parking and got in before anyone else did. Jumping out of the vehicle was a success we walked around and heard our school performing so we ran to them and watched then  decided to go to get a hersheys bar. After the parade we went to Paihia bought some ice-cream and a smoothie.

I decided to write about this because I couldn't think of anything else to write about and also I had a good Saturday spending time with my friend. This wasn't exactly hard to write about but then again it wasn't  exactly the easiest because I couldn't find the right words to put in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment