Monday 26 November 2018

Penni Wynyard !!

Early Saturday morning I woke up feeling good and happy, I then jumped out of bed getting ready to go support my sister and them at Otiria marae for Penni Wynyard challenge. We then got picked up by our cousin and her dad to drop us off at the marae for the powhiri. Once we arrived at the marae we walked over by there friends and had a little korero which was really funny. While we were at the marae we had to go get ready to do Hei runga Hei raro to let Motatau people come in. They got into the marae sat themselves down then we done taumata. After all that we got our uncle to pick us up and take us back home, so that we could get ready to play netball Otiria vs Motatau. The first team we had up for netball was mixed which was everyone, then the oldies which was like 35+, after the oldies we had the kids playing which was 12 year olds down and the 13 year old up to 18. While the kids were playing I couldn't wait till after because the next netball team was like the really good team that are actually in a netball team for like tournaments which was a very interesting game to watch.

I chose to write about this because that Saturday was a really fun day. While I was writing i kind of found it hard to write about because I couldn't really think on what we done that day. The thing I found easy was that I lnew what order to write it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment