Monday 1 April 2019

CoNcErT : )


So this week I wrote about a fundraiser that happened recently and how I was feeling with the way my sister and friends performed. I'm also writing about what I done pretty much throughout the whole night and how much fun I had.

Last week, THURSDAY night  ( 28th of  March ) was a night to remember, a night full of joy, fun etc. It was a night to fund raise for boic ( Bay of Islands College ) because regionals is coming up. There was three kapa haka groups that performed 2 are going to Te Tai Tokerau, 1 is for regionals and the other group was a group from my school and they performed because they were invited from the boic tutors. The way they were performing definitely bought goosebumps to my arms and I was honestly so happy on how they performed especially my SISTER and my very good FRIENDS !! My friends were leading all the waiatas and everything which literally made me scream and shout with a high pitch voice. The boic group peowhairangi is performing at regionals and the younger group of boic ( kete taonga ) is performing at Te Tai Tokerau as well as peowhairangi. Our school was just there to support the college and help them fundraise. After the groups performed I just went around the back of the stage and ran up to give my friend a HUGEEEEEEEE hug !! A little while after that me and my friends were just walking around buying tickets, food and more things which was really delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment