Monday 8 April 2019

Peowhairangi : )


This writing is about Regionals, and how Peowhairangi made it into Nationals.

In the weekend me and some of my siblings went down to Whangarei, and in Whangarei we went to go watch my sister perform KAPA HAKA!! While we were making our way down we decided to stop and get a little snack so that we're not having to wait in the lines in Whangarei to get a snack. So we went ahead and bought a snack before we got there put our tickets and then made our way inside, as we were walking in I seen a bunch of friends and we all just said Hiiiii and had a little catch up. After that we actually got into the stadium and went to go sit down. While we were sitting down I seen some more friends walk pass so we gathered and said as well as having a catch as what just happened before that. I then decided to look around and then I spotted a friend that was sitting down with her family so then I made my way over by them and just sat and we talked. PEOWHAIRANGI walking on to the stage looking smart and prepared to go, as they were performing I hear heaps of people yelling out GO PEOWHAIRANGI!!!!! After they performed there were like 4 Haka Tautokos which was so mint and Peowharangi was superrrr gooooooooood. I literally had chills all over and shouted YESSS you go! When they were calling out the placings Peowhairangi had there fingers crossed and was hoping for them to make it, Yayy as they yelled because they placed in Regionals and excited for Nationals 2020!.







No comments:

Post a Comment