Monday 10 June 2019

RePs TeAm !!


This week I decided to write about netball, and what time I had made it in as well as a couple of my friends that had trialed. I was definitely happy about finding out that I had made it in to the top team.

This weekend that has just gone past was definitely filled with enjoyment especially finding out that I had made it into the top reps team. I was all hyped when I found out I had made it in to the top team but I was also happy for my friends that had made it in with me. We had found out the teams a couple of days later after trialing and this week will be our first training as a team and we'll actually know each other. This week on Wednesday will be the day we get to meet each other properly, when we were trialing we barely knew each other, we had only known each other by faces and not names. But then after a while ( after a couple of quarters ) we had mingled around and got to meet new people. While we were meeting new people we were complimenting them with there trial, like on how good they're doing, a lot of them done really good shooting defending and attacking. I had thought to myself that I needed to get my passes to my team and not to do lobs ( lob passes are the ones that go over. ) Those lob passes I was doing weren't going to well they were going all over the place but they'd still get to my team mates ( well after running to get it ) some of them were alright but some not as good. So I definitely need to work on my passes to keep them straight and not to do lobs, but other than that I think I had a pretty good trial. I definitely enjoyed meeting new people from other teams because I think it's cool to have new people come in to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment