Monday 24 June 2019

The BubZ !!


This week I wrote about the Bubz game, it was a good game they played and they had won as well!! : )

Last week on Friday night  me and my sisters went to Whangarei to go watch the Bubz netball game. Me and one of my sisters had just finished kickboxing training so we had to have quick showers so that we didn't have our driver ( my sisters friend ) waiting for us. While we were having showers my sisters friend was driving to Moerewa from Kerikeri but we still had quick ones just in case she had left earlier. She pulled into the driveway around 7:40 came inside and there we all were just patiently waiting, so then we got the car seat out of the car for my nephew to come as well then put it into my sisters friends car, then we all jumped in to the car and made our way to Whangarei. As we started making our way out of the driveway my nephew started crying, so then we had to make a quick stop to buy him a water and some other snacks. After buying him a couple of snacks and a water he  had cooled down and had fallen to sleep. After a while we had arrived to the stadium where they were playing, but we had just arrived before there game so we were watching the other game for about 10 minutes. After that 10 minutes our eyes were wide opened and ready to watch the Bubz play. While I was watching I was thinking WOW! this is what I have to put into my game when I'm playing, do proper passes, communicate, feeding, and getting in front to not loose the ball. As I was thinking I was like you know what I'll do all that tomorrow in my game I can achieve that. The Bubz had WONNNNN there game we were all so happy for the Bubz the score was around 53-42. Everybody was super happy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment