Monday 5 August 2019

Birthday post for friend !

Today for my writing it is short and sweet and is just a birthday post : )

Today is a BIG present, it is the day of one of my friends birthday. She now goes to college and is endlessly missed by a bunch of us at our school. She turns 14 today and refuses to let people steal the joy out of her day she can celebrate how ever. She's at school celebrating her birthday with/around her friends. People from our school do welly miss her and wishes her a big happy birthday, and hoping she'll have one of the best days of her life. She'll probably be going out for dinner tonight, and take a group of friends out so she can enjoy the rest of her night with welly loved ones. I wish her the most happiest biggest and most enjoyable birthday ever and wish that I was there to celebrate with her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Te Aroha!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a nice post, I hope she reads it! Happy Birthday Te Aroha xx

    ReplyDelete