Thursday 15 August 2019

Orientation Day!


Year 8 Orientation Day
On Wednesday we had Orientation Day, which is a day when us year 8's go to the college ( Bay Of Islands College/BOIC ) and see what its like being a year 9. If I'm gonna be honest I did kind of find it boring but then again it was an alright day. A couple of the year 9's took us around the school and showed us what the option classes are like which are boring no offence. The thing I did like was getting to meet other/new people and getting to mingle around as well as get to know them. It was also very cool getting to see our friends from last year that are in college now. I definitely wish that I got to stay in Primary/Intermediate because it is much more better. So definitely enjoy your days in Primary/Intermediate before you get to college and have to start and exams, test etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment