Monday 12 November 2018

RAINBOWS END !!!

During this moment I was feeling really good and happy while I was surrounded by a bunch of friends.
While we were at Rainbows end we all decided to split into groups or pairs and go on the rides in our
groups or pairs. We then all ended up seeing each other on the same ride which was the log flume,
then we split back up again. After the log flume we decided to go on to the invader which is a really
really fun ride but yet scary as well as the stratosphere. When we were on the stratosphere I was
trying to let go when we were flipping around then I finally got it, but I couldn't stop laughing. On the
stratosphere I was really trying to not laugh or smile to make it look like I wasn't getting butterflies but
I couldn't because it was to ticklish. While we were on the stratosphere I was starting to get sick on
the last couple of times I went on because i finished a feed and really wanted to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment