Monday 5 November 2018

Waterfalls : )


Waterfalls

On a Sunday afternoon me and my friend was messaging each other to see what each of us was doing. She then ended up walking over to my house ( because we are only next door neighbors ) to ask if I wanted to go to the waterfalls with her. I decided to go with her so then I had to quickly rush and get my gear ready so that i wasn't wasting to much time. We then headed off and decided to walk because it wasn't to far away.  We got to the waterfalls and went for a swim, and started jumping off the rocks which was really really really fun. Me and my friend decided to go higher and higher so we started off on rock that wasn't to high that frighten us but we had to check where we had to jump. I was a bit to scared to check because i wasn't to sure on what was on the ground but I was laughing at the same time. Through that time at the waterfalls we did go for a walk around to be nosy. It was an enjoyable day there and I cannot wait to go there more often.


Every Monday we sit down in our classrooms for 20 minutes of silent and do blog writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment