Monday 11 March 2019

Quality time : )

This week I wrote about spending quality time with my brothers because I really missed them. They were back for 2 weeks but they were all over the place at the start because they wanted to go see everyone and then come back by his immediate family : )

        Quality time !

In the weekend I was spending as much time with my brothers before they headed back to Australia. Throughout the weekend we done quite a bit of stuff, we had a BBQ ( barbeque ) with our whole family which was very delicious. The day after that we went for a family dinner and played some games which was really fun. I was definitely around my brothers most of the time, but then when other family members came around I would go away to give them some time because they're leaving on the Monday. It was a lovely time having them back for 2 weeks but I really wish they could stay back, but I knew they had them selves a good job and have a good league team over there. While they were back it was a great pleasure spending quality time with them. 


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you got to spend some quality time with your brothers, and great to hear they are doing so well in Australia. Maybe next time try to add some more descriptive language to explain how you feel, what you saw, things your heard etc.

    ReplyDelete